Garmin Nuvi 2240
Simple to use, the compact nuvi 2240 packs high-end navigation features into an entry-level sat nav. With preloaded mapping for Western Europe (24 countries), plus Lane Assist, which shows the correct lane choice for upcoming junctions and motorway exits on your route. nuRoute myTrends learns driver behaviour to predict your destination without the need for you to activate a route. Manually correct/update road speeds with speed limit reporting. Park position recall remembers the place the sat nav was removed from the car mount to guide you back on foot. Plus spoken street names, unique Cyclops speed cameras and ecoRoute fuel-saver feature.
- Preloaded street-level mapping for UK, Ireland and Western Europe (23 countries) with 60-day nuMaps Guarantee
- PhotoReal Junction View and Lane Assist shows correct lane with realistic signage and landscape detail
- myTrends learns your driving habits to predict destinations based on time of day and location
- trafficTrends uses historic traffic and experiences shared by others to anticipate traffic patterns and problems
- Speed limit reporting lets you manually correct / update speed limit information - share changes via USB
- Multi-route preview shows available routes on the map for visual comparison before selecting preferred journey
- Powered mount with Park Position Recall remembers exactly where you've parked to guide you back
- Save money and fuel and reduce your carbon footprint with ecoRoute software for fuel-efficient navigation
- Unique Cyclops directional speed camera alerts (includes fixed camera and mobile positions) with speed limits
- Text to speech speaks the names of roads as you approach to improve route awareness
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.