- Easy-to-use motorbike satellite navigation with 5 inch touchscreen display; resistant to fuel vapour, UV rays and harsh weather (IPX7)
- Preloaded with maps of UK, Ireland and full Europe (45 countries) with free lifetime map updates
- Garmin adventurous routing finds curvy or hilly roads; limits major highways
- Rider alerts for sharp curves, railway crossings, speed cameras and more
- Smart notifications, live services, live track and Bluetooth hands-free control when paired with a compatible smartphone and headset
Garmin zumo 595LM motorcycle satellite navigation offers exciting, adventurous routings for those twisty, hilly, terrain-hugging roads - plus a 5 inch glove-friendly, transflective sunlight-readable display. It has lifetime maps for UK, Ireland and full Europe (45 countries), onscreen music control for compatible MP3 players or smartphones and rider alerts when approaching sharp curves, animal crossings or nearby red light and speed cameras. Lane assist and junction view provide guidance at tricky junctions. Bluetooth lets you make and receive calls while your hands stay on the handlebars. Garmin zūmo 595LM also has LiveTrack which allows friends to track your current locations. It displays smart notifications such as text messages to help you keep in touch on the road. With its rugged design, zūmo withstands fuel vapours, UV rays, rain and other harsh weather elements.
Note: Make sure that the appliance fully loaded, 4 hours via USB connection.
Garmin zumo 595LM
Motorcycle power cable
Automotive suction cup mount
Automotive power cable
Quick start manual.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.