TomTom Car Sat Nav GO Premium 6 Inch with Updates via Wi-Fi, Traffic and Speedcam Warnings via SIM C
Only left in Stock
- Updates via Wi-Fi: Get the latest world maps and software updates for your TomTom GO Premium via built-in Wi-Fi - no computer needed
- TomTom Traffic: Supremely accurate traffic information enables your TomTom GO Premium to intelligently plan routes around traffic
- TomTom Speed Camera Alerts: Avoid annoyances with regular updates on fixed, mobile, and average speed cameras, at no extra cost
- Last Mile Navigation: Trusted guidance, in-car and then on foot, right to your destination's front door; superior guidance by TomTom GO Premium and TomTom MyDrive, every step of the journey
- IFTTT functionality: For warm welcomes and worry-free goodbyes, sync your thermostat, garage door, lights, music, virtual assistants and smart devices with TomTom GO Premium
- TomTom MyDrive and Road Trips: Pre-plan your journey and design your next adventure with TomTom Road Trips
TomTom GO Premium: The Art of Navigation. Going from A to B is about reaching beyond the familiar toward the extraordinary. With TomTom GO Premium, you get trusted road and traffic guidance backed by IFTTT integration, Last Mile Navigation, and shareable location and estimated time of arrival (ETA) functionality. Customizable and shareable routes open the thrill of discovery to drivers and to TomTom's Road Trips Community worldwide.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
Excellent simple to setup and live traffic information has saved me time day after day
Cant complain with this purchase of probably the top end satnav there currently is, gets me a to b whilst saving me from dreaded traffic routes, lane guidance is easy to follow and so far smooth operation without satnav jamming or shutting down whilst on my route
Very good Satnav , best priced around and communication fromTotalsatnav
Really impressed with my Tomyom Go Prrmium 6". Very good communication from Totalsatnav as messaged them and the promptly replayed back. I put the satnav on my window screen and thought it was too big and I thought I should have got the smaller 5 inch screen - but I've had it for just over a week and it's the best size as I can see everything on the screen easy- remember phone screens range from 4and half inch to 6 inch and they are alot closer to your self than a satnav. There are live traffic updates and it ask me if I want to take a quicker route. I ordered on Friday and recieved it on Monday, I did think it would take a week.
And the best part is the price is best around- I like to shop around and I couldn't find any prices less than £280 for the same satnav. Thankyou very much